5.15.2018

These are a few of my favorite things...

Every once in a while, I get down in the dumps (for what ever reason). When it gets to be a little too much, I make lists. Lists of things that I like.

I take this list and use it for two reasons. First and foremost, to remind myself that things really aren't that bad and to snap out of it, and second, to use the list as sort of a snapshot of where I am in life. Something I can look back on and smile at.

I just make a list, with no description. Generally I keep them to myself, but I figured what the heck.

So, here is a list.

New socks
Canvas tool bags
Hammers
New Balance shoes
Old hardback books
Wooden pews
Blue ink pens
Worn hand tools
Old dogs
New dogs
All dogs
Laserdisc
North West North Carolina
A smile
Little kid's "Why?"
Box fans
A handshake
Ponytails
SeaQuest
Wintergreen Life Savers
Old kitchens
Obsolete technology
Shortbread cookies
9V Batteries
NASA
80s SciFi/Fantasy movies
Boston Terriers
Mint Chocolate chip ice cream
The Golden Girls
Summer Storms