4.23.2018

Musical Monday

Moday's, for the most part, are horrible.
Music, for the most part, is good.
Lets take the two, combine, and find out what happens.

Every Monday, Ill be sharing a play list of music. This playlist will be themed. A certain subject, style, genre, decade, whatever.

FAIR WARNING
I dont usually listen to overly explicit music, but there might be some. Coming from a listening stand point, I usually just focus on instruments and the over all sound, and bleeps and cut outs drive me crazy. Just letting you know, while most of the music is PGish, there might be some hard PG13/Rs


NO MORE. MUSIC NOW.

This week I'm going to share some bass. Famous or funky bass lines, or just bass lines I like.
All the songs here I listen to because the bass.



A small, playlist. There are obviously a ton more, but these are a recent favorite.