1.19.2018

Uh. What?

Holy Moly. It's been over a year since my last post. I mainly make these posts for myself, and it shows. If for some reason you read these, thanks!


It's been awhile, and a lot has changed. A lot.

Let's get up to speed.

  • I am no longer the AMI Supervisor. I am the Field Service Supervisor
  • I finally have dual monitors.
  • Same crew (albeit new employees), same company
  • I exclusively wear collard shirts and Bill Cosby hats now.
Now that all that is out of the way, I hope to get a few more posts out with a few more details. I think I'm going to start including more personal/not work related things as it will give me more content to post, and more things for you to read.

I've always wanted to have a blog/vlog/whatever with no real theme. No point. I find everyday life fascinating, and like to appreciate the ordinary. So here's to the future!