11.09.2015

What's for lunch?

Service Techs have to eat, right? Let me share with you the latest delicacy which I have had the pleasure in eating.

CHEESEBURGER SUB


This bad boy right here is downright delicious. There's really nothing outstanding about it, its just really good. A long cheeseburger is the best way to describe it. I prefer mine with no tomato or mayonnaise (because gross), and add bacon (because delicious). If you happen to be around a Larry's pick yourself up a Cheeseburger Sub, you won't regret it.

Lunch is pretty routine for me, and generally consists of a sandwich of some kind, or the occasional pizza. I'm a frequent Publix shopper, and have know to eat all three meals there. They make a pretty mean sub as well, and most of their premade stuff is good too.

Now I'm hungry.